Transparency Statement for International Journal of Teaching and Learning.
(1) Ownership: International Journal of Teaching and Learning is published by The International Institute of Knowledge Management.
(2) Governing Body: The editorial team is appointed and managed by The International Institute of Knowledge Management. The journal is governed by the editorial team in collaboration with TIIKM Publishing.
(3) Peer Review Process: The journal operates a double-blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the editorial board. If they are considered suitable for consideration, articles will then be reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess suitability for publication. The final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the Editor-in-Chief.
(4) Editorial team/contact information: Contact details for the editorial team can be found on the journal homepage. Queries may also be directed to TIIKM Publishing team as follows:
Chathurangi Harshila – email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) Copyright: All articles in the journal are published Open Access under a Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY-4.0). This allows authors to retain the copyright of their work whilst others can share, use and build upon this work created as long as appropriate attribution is given.
(6) Author Fees: There are no submission fees, page charges, colour charges or publication charges for this journal.
(7) Allegations of Misconduct: All journals and proceedings published by TIIKM Publishing are members of and subscribe to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics. In the event of any allegation of research or publication misconduct, the publisher and editor will adhere to COPE guidelines in dealing with such allegations.
(8) Conflicts of interest: Authors are asked to declare any financial or ethical conflicts of interest upon submitting their work to the International Journal of Teaching and Learning. Difficult cases will be referred to the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE) for advice.
(9) Frequency: The journal currently publishes 2 issues per annum.
(10) Access: All articles are published Open Access on International Journal of Teaching and Learning under a CCBY 4.0 license (Please see section 5). This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
(11) Revenue sources: The articles of International Journal of Teaching and Learning are published free of charge. All costs associated with publishing an Open Access article in the journal are funded by the International Institute of Knowledge Management.
(12) Advertising: The International Journal of Teaching and Learning does not accept direct advertising.
(13) Archiving: TIIKM Publishing provides perpetual access for all e-journal content by working with the digital preservation scheme “CrossRef”. Each volume is preserved via DOI links to the CrossRef.
(14) Direct marketing: Occasionally, International Journal of Teaching and Learning will use direct marketing activities (primarily email campaigns) to raise awareness of the journal and to invite authors to submit articles. Marketing activities are conducted by International Institute of Knowledge Management.