Preparing Your Paper
Your paper should be compiled in the following order:
Abstract (unstructured abstract of 150 words) with Keywords (3 and 5 keywords)
Materials and Methods
Conflict of interest statement
Appendices (as appropriate)
Tables and figures can be included within the text according to the requirement (Tables and figures should have captions).
To ensure the integrity of the blind peer-review for submission to this journal, every effort should be made to prevent the identities of the authors and reviewers from being known to each other.
Thus authors of the document have deleted their names from the text. Author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file.
A typical paper for this journal should be no more than 20 double-spaced pages.
Formatting and Templates
Papers may be submitted in Word format. To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide formatting template(s).
<< Download the Word Template >>
Please use the APA Referencing Style when preparing your paper.
Steps for Submission:
(1) Click on “Make a submission”
(2) Then click on “Register” to register yourself as an author. Fill the relevant fields seen in the screen and create the account.
The username should start and end with alphanumeric characters and include only lowercase letters.
If already registered, can simply “Log in” (using your username and password) and begin the five-step process.
(3) Afterwards, click on “Make New Submission”in the bullet list that appears.
(4) Follow the steps that appear in the window and complete your submission.
Step 1 - Start
Check the check-list after making sure the manuscript complies with the list. Tick other compulsory items in the check list and save and continue.
Step 2 – Upload your submission
Select article type and upload your manuscript. Manuscript must be in MS Word format. No other formats are accepted.Complete step two and click save and continue.
Step 3 – Enter Metadata
Meta data entered should be accurate. Title, Abstract, List of contributors, Keywords and References (Reference list) are musts.
Add contributors option can be used to add co-authors if there are any. If available, please include ORCiDs and social media handles (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn).
One author will need to be identified as the corresponding author, with their email address. Authors’ affiliations are the affiliations where the research was conducted. If you are the corresponding author for the manuscript please tick, “Principal contact for editorial correspondence”. All editorial correspondences will be handled with this author.
If any of the named co-authors moves affiliation during the peer-review process, the new affiliation can be given as a footnote. Please note that no changes to affiliation can be made after your paper is accepted.
Save changes and press save and continue.
Step 4 – Confirmation
Click “Finish submission” to complete the submission
Reviewing & Publication Process
(1) After a successful submission, the manuscript will be subjected to double-blind peer-review process.
(2) Upon the completion of reviewing process, the review reports are sent to the authors to make respective revisions.
(3) The revised manuscripts are screened by the editor and the decision authority to “Accept” or “Reject” of a manuscript will be taken by the editor. If a manuscript is “Accepted”, the manuscript is processed for publication. If a manuscript is rejected, the authors are informed of the decision and no further processing is done on the manuscript.
(4) Accepted manuscript will be published after receiving the camera-ready version of the manuscript along with author confirmation through the signed Author Declaration Form.
Author Declaration Form
Manuscripts are accepted for publication subject to the understanding that the journal has the right of first publication. Authors may be asked to make a statement of novelty regarding their submission, contribution of authors and other published work.
It is mandatory to sign and send the Author Declaration Form prior to the publication.
<< Download the Author Declaration Form >>