Aims and Scope
Proceedings of the International Conference on Public Health is dedicated to stimulating research and interdisciplinary studies in relation to all forms of public health.
It is devoted to disseminating knowledge and establishing channels of communication among academicians, public health specialists, health professionals, healthcare providers, researchers, scientists, policymakers, pharmaceutical developers, and health workers.
The proceedings publish original scientific research papers, review papers and case studies dealing with public health aspects.
The proceedings mainly focuses on publishing manuscripts related to the following fields,
- Effective Technology in the Classroom
- Adolescent & Young Adults Health
- COVID -19
- Environmental Health
- Functional Foods for Anticovid-19
- Health Communication and Health Information Technology
- Health Economics
- Maternal, Infant and Child Health Family Planning
- Mental Health
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Non Communicable Diseases
- Occupational and Safety Health
- Oral Health
- Primary Health Care
- Social Determinants of Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Healths