Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This work is presented at the International Conference on Public Health
- The authors are requested to carefully read 'About the Proceedings' and its 'Aims and Scope' and adhere to the 'Author Guidelines' and 'Policies' prior to making the submissions.
- Ensure that the work has not been published before and not under consideration for publication with other journals or proceedings
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format
- Manuscripts must be in English (British/ American) and References have been provided adhering to the standards of APA Referencing Style
- Show informed consent and provide assurances that participants’ rights are protected
- All co-authors meet criteria for authorship and appropriate acknowledgments have been made in the manuscript
- Relevant funding statements have been included in the manuscript if any
- Registered for clinical trials or ethical clearances and provide the documents if applicable (Explain how animals used to research is conducted responsibly)
- Be alert to bias and follow the journal guidelines for accurate and complete reporting of research
The Conference Proceedings of International Conference on Public Health is entirely Open Access, which means that all published content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this Proceedings journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Authors who publish with Conference Proceedings agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Proceedings of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this conference proceedings.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the proceeding's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this conference proceedings.
- When distributing or re-publishing the Work, the corresponding author agrees to credit the Journal as the place of first publication and inform the proceedings of any changes in contact information.
Published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this proceeding site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this proceeding and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.