Aims and Scope
Proceedings of the International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture is dedicated to stimulating research and interdisciplinary studies in relation to all forms of Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Proceedings of the International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture aims to disseminate knowledge derived from empirical and theoretical studies in the field of Aquaculture. The scope of the proceedings encompasses major branches of Aquaculture such as Aquaculture of ornamental species, Fish Biology, Oceanography, Marine Biology, cage farming, Aquaculture engineering…etc.
The proceedings mainly focuses on publishing manuscripts related to the following field,
- Managing aquaculture while keeping safe (Feeds and Feeding, Seeds and Breeding, Disease and Health, Husbandry and Production Management, Harvesting and Processing, Value Adding and Marketing)
- Digital Solution to Provide Guidance on Aquaculture
- Support Small Scale Fish Farmers with Digital Information
- Precautionary measures to avoid negative effects
- Opportunities for development in the field of aquaculture
- Role of Government and Organizations in aquaculture
- Challenges in fish food system (Change of Market Demand, Change of Supply Chain of Seafood)