Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another proceedings or journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Conference Proceedings of the International Conference on Education is entirely Open Access, which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this Proceedings journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access.
Authors who publish with Conference Proceedings agree to the following terms:
(1) Authors retain the copyright of the work and grant the Proceedings journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this proceedings.
(2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the proceedings published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this proceedings.
(3) When distributing or re-publishing the Work, the corresponding author agrees to credit the Journal as the place of first publication and inform the proceedings of any changes in contact information.
Published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.