Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors are requested to carefully read 'About the Journal' and its 'Aims and Scope' and adhere to the 'Author Guidelines' and 'Journal Policies' prior to making the submissions
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- Manuscripts must be in English (British/ American) and References have been provided adhering to the standards of APA Referencing Style
- Show informed consent and provide assurances that participants’ rights are protected
- Check all co-authors meet criteria for authorship and ensure appropriate acknowledgments made in the manuscript
- Include appropriate funding statements in the manuscript if any.
- Registered for clinical trials or ethical clearances and provide the documents if applicable (Explain how animals used to research is conducted responsibly)
- Be alert to bias and follow the journal guidelines for accurate and complete reporting of research
ArticlesSection default policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The International Journal of Coordination and Management in Sustainable Development is entirely Open Access, which means that all published content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Authors who publish with journal agree to the following terms:
1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Licensethat allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.